Bought a big 5ltr can of Waxoyl and mixed with 10% white spirit as recommended and using the extension probe I have just spent a couple of hours in the garage filling the chassis tubes as best I could.

Before I sent it off for powder coating I made a point of drilling lots of access points in the chassis especially around the usual problem areas where water is thrown up from the front wheels and along each side under the doors (not that it's going out in the rain!) and have now plugged the access holes with some tight fitting rubber blanking grommets. It's a real messy job but glad it's done and out of the way.


No comments: