Body stuff

Just waiting for some self tapping screws that I have ordered from Marcos Heritage Spares so that the body can finally be held secure to the chassis, and today I have finally moved the bonnet out of the garden and loosely fitted it in place and once more although minus the doors it actually starts to look like a car again, albeit a very dusty one.

What I want to do over the next couple of weeks is to concentrate on the other main panels being refitted i.e doors and rear bootlid (still stored in the loft !) and remove lights etc so that I can make a decision on all the repairs that need doing to the outerbody.


No comments: